Residential Epoxy Coating is a Beautiful Cost Effective alternative to bare concrete, tile or carpet.
- Epoxy Coating looks and acts like Granite, Quartz, Metallic and Terrazzo.
- Epoxy Coating typically costs 50% Less that tile or carpet.
Extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Epoxy is Waterproof and can also be submerged underwater indefinitely.
- Epoxy Coating will protect the surface from Kid and Pet Stains.
Cosmetically appealing options based on your needs.
- Epoxy can be applied to uneven surfaces.
- Multitude of designer finishes are available for transparent industrial looking options.
- Provides the versatility to transition a basement into a fun, livable and functional space.
BENEFITS OF RESIDENTIAL EPOXY COATING:
- Chemically Resistant: Epoxy flooring is resistant against chemical spills, impact, abrasions, temperature, and fire.
- Extremely Durable: Coatings are able to withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Aesthetic: Epoxy flooring is extremely attractive and increases the beauty of any space.
- Decorative Choices: Choose from decorative epoxy flooring options like metallic epoxy, broadcast epoxy flake flooring, or epoxy quartz floors.
- Safety: A slip resistant coating can be applied to your epoxy flooring to maintain your safety at your business or home.
- Low Maintenance: Epoxy flooring is non-porous and easy to maintain and clean.
- Improves Brightness: Improve your space’s lighting with a high gloss epoxy coating and increase light reflectivity.
- Environmentally Friendly: Epoxy flooring is one of the “greenest” flooring options because it contains no solvents while using organic resins and natural marble.
Is epoxy coating good for residential settings?
Epoxy coating is mostly used in the residential setting to treat a garage floor. Although epoxy is being brought inside the homes living areas. This is mostly because of the sudden surge in popularity of metallic epoxy that provides a super modern and sophisticated appearance. An epoxy coating is also being used in the basement as a type of flooring known as basement epoxy floor coating that can bring that lovely appearance down to the basement.
Outdoor Concrete Coating
Need an outdoor concrete coating? We are finally offering our graveled epoxy for driveways, walkways and even patios!
We do offer services to several towns and cities surrounding Liberty, MO. This is not an inclusive list but here are several towns that we do offer our services.